Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today makes me HATE Snow...even more!

So this morning I'm ready to start my day, went out to start up tha vehic
Came back inside, you know just to warm up my truck
Mind you this is at 7:15 this morning and it's snowing...
I'm gettin ready to head back outside to get on my way to class
My freakin truck had turned off...so I'm startin it up again
No act right
I go back in the house cause 1. its snowin and 2. its freakin cold outside
Sub-zero tempratures..ok maybe not that low, but still
I'm trippin cause I had just left outside and the truckwas on
Go back out...it's off

Well long story...short I made it to class
And the little bit of gas I had in the truck had froze..and had to get more

My point is I really, truely, with a passion HATE Snow :(

2 comments:

  1. damn that sucks mama..i was just reading how many states the temp drop....its weird i like snow but i live in florida so I seen it a few times...we complain down here bc we dont have seasons...smh like u wake up christmas morning and its like 85 degree and shit...well at least u made it for class...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

WorldStarHipHop Media Player