Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Thoughts @ 6:46 pm

Bumpin: Jazmine Sullivan- Smile

Soooo...I'm sitting here blogging once again. Actually it's very theraputic. I'm flippin between 106 & Park and Real World Brooklyn, on myspace, and doing this blog thing.

Like I said in a previous blog entry I been reading different peoples blogs, and I really enjoy them. All the ones I liked I started following, lol. I just tryin to get on yall level with the blogs and the page layouts.

Yesterday I was kinda hard on the weather up here, hate is a very strong word, and I would like to take that back...I really dislike the snowy weather. Plus now it is really sub-zero temperatures. It's really really cold.


Other than the coldness, I'm really thankful for just life itself...I'm just tryin to make a difference one day at a time. I try to say a kind word to someone, give them a smile, tell a joke, or just speak. Those things go a lonnnnng way. Negativity, can bring you down...but a positive word might just give a person the fuel to keep going on.

So to anybody that is reading my thoughts...I just want to say I love each and everyone of yall :)


J.Rabbit...OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WorldStarHipHop Media Player