Saturday, January 10, 2009

Love Rollercoaster....




I'm feeling this new song by MIMS ft. Letoya Luckett- Love Rollercoaster. At first I didn't know what to expect from it being that it was from MIMS, you know the song This is why I'm HOT.

Even though it's from a guys point of view it really get you to thinking, you go through rollercoasters in relationships, you have down days, and some days you can be high up in the clouds. I know I've had my shares of up and downs when it comes to relationships, and if you ask yourself you have to.

I think I've witnessed some love rollercoasters and people asked my opinion on the situation, and I'd answer back it's all about how you feel about the situation, and that I'm not able to answer because I'm not you.

Just listen to the song



love rollercoaster - mims ft letoya luckett

Is it truely worth being in...let me know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WorldStarHipHop Media Player