Friday, January 9, 2009

Chapter 1 New Year...NewRabbit!!


I was going through looking at all these blogs on the internet, and thought "Hey I can do this ish myself"

So why not come with a Rabbit blog...who is this Rabbit you might ask..that's another story for another day.


So...this is the 9th day of the NEW YEAR , and I wanted to do something a little different. So here it is. I guess with a new year people have a new outlook on how they want their year to conclude to. I'm sure you've seen it, you go through the whole year then on December 31st, you hear friends, family, ye even co-workers ask the question: "So what's your New Years resolution?"

Quite frankly I'm not into the Resolution process, you make promises that you know for a fact the first week you might just keep up with, but then it slowly starts to fall off. I've learned that life can throw so many different curve-balls that what's the point of holding steady to a resolution. So this year, I am making moves, but in a positive way. So should you. Try to make an impact in someone elses life, not just your own. That is the best feeling in the world


I think Biggie said "Can't change the world, if we aren't willing to change ourselves?" He made a valid point..This year we should be willing to make a change in ourselves....I know I am....





J.Rabbit OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WorldStarHipHop Media Player