Sunday, January 11, 2009

5 days & counting.....Notorious

Notorious...comes out in 5 days. I think I seen the preview commericals over 50 times this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing it. I'm a fan of Biggie, and I really hope it's as good as it's being hyped up about. So I guess now they gonna work on a Tupac biopic, I don't know...maybe?


Speaking of being hyped up don't you just hate when they hype up some movies, just to get you to say Man, I want to see that. But when you go to see that movie it sucks so bad.
I know I hate that with a passion. Seen plenty of them, got some of my friends to go see it with me then, I feel bad cause I hyped it up just like the commerical.

Seriously I hope it's as good as it's being hyped up about, I'll let you know what I think about it, but I'm sure er'ybody is going to see it, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

WorldStarHipHop Media Player