Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's Tuesday and It's Snowing

Soooo...I'm actually writing this post while I'm at school. Yeah I know fun. And on top of that it's snowing outside. I haven't been to happy about the snow, I'm a southern girl, and I've been living here most of my life but dang it I HATE snow. The only thing good about the snow is that fact that you get out of going to things you really didn't want to go to, and that only happens when its really bad.

Who loves snow? I definately don't

I've actually sat down and took the time to read some of the blogs that's being posted and some of the concepts I'm really diggin. I'm not much of a talker, but I write for days about random stuff. Like this morning I was on WorldStarHipHop...yes, I love going on there and they had a video on there on the stripper pole "instructor", and why she had her daughter doing the stripper pole. When I first saw that I was dying laughing. But come on if you be on worldstarhiphop.com...you got to admit that some of the Titles below the video be pretty hilarious case and point The Stripper Pole Mom...check the title: The Stripper Pole Mom Responds Back To Accusations Of Her Teaching Her Baby Daughter! "I'm A Pole Dance Instructor. Not An Instructor Of Minors" & Works The Pole

Aight...everything was coo until the last part & Works The Pole. I mean it's ok to respond back but dang...you got show what you do, we seen that on the first footage...LOL...that was my random for NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WorldStarHipHop Media Player