Saturday, March 21, 2009

What a Day!!

God is sooooo Good!! Today I went and got my hair done because our family was taking pictures today. And my daddy hooked that up for me. But I went early this morning to get that done. And hung out with my two younger sisters. My sis had practice with The G.R.O.U.P which is a group she sings with. They are awesome. Well I went there to kind of fellowship see some of my friends I hadn't seen in a while. That turned out to be an awesome networking event. They saw my blogspot and my logo and liked what they saw. So I ended up gettin a job. I'm going to be designing a new logo for The G.R.O.U.P...which means God's Remince Offering Up Praise... So be on the look out for that...coming soon!!!

On top of that might be designing for my new lil buddy Jordan...So when I say God is good...He truely is!!

Thats my day in a nutshell....Dig That

Futuristic Rabbit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WorldStarHipHop Media Player