Friday, February 27, 2009

My Thoughts @ 9:15 a.m.

Now Crankin: Successful- Drake ft. Trey Songz & Weezy Baby

Soooo...I'm in school for Graphic Design, I actually think I'm getting pretty good. Today ended another 8 weeks, and I'm happy getting alittle closer to my graduation date. I'm actually excited about my upcoming show, where I show off my skills over the school year. But thas some ways down in the fall.
September can't get here no quicker...lol.
I know that's kinda dumb seeing as it barely even March, but to me that's my coming out party.

Anyways...I don't know if anybodys heard the new Drake- So Far Gone Mixtape... I for one is loving it. But I've always loved Drake since he's been putting out music. My song I'm always bumpin and is kinda motivational is Successful. But his whole joint is crazy. You can listen to it from start to finish.

Besides that, I'm still learning the bloggin process, I'ma get better at it. But most days I really don't have much to say so I'm on here today cause I had time and obiviously had something to say.

Well thanks for steppin in my world...I'm So Far Gone....for now!! LOL
I'm goofy

No comments:

Post a Comment

WorldStarHipHop Media Player